Tuesday 11 March 2014

About my dream

It began as a dream whilst visiting my beloved homeland.
There, I discovered the incredible, mouthwatering taste of, 'the chocolate crepe'. I remember watching the young greek man pouring batter on 4 large griddles and then with a flick of his wrist, master 4 perfectly round crepes. He filled them with delicacies that made my mouth water.
It was at that moment that the decision was made...
Upon returning from my holiday, I began laying the foundation. It's been a long journey, with many and varying obstacles which made it hard to continue but not impossible. And so, with only a few thousand dollars and sheer determination, I finally have my dream.
Therefore, with my dream finally realised, I would like to send my warmest thanks and appreciation to the tradesmen who helped me get to the end. I would also like to extend my thanks to my family and friends who have supported me through this journey. And finally, to the one person who, through my tears and heartache, through all the times I wanted to give up, did not let me fall. He stood by me and gave me the strength to continue.
And so to all of you, thank you for making my dream come true.






















No comments:

Post a Comment